The most unusual photo device. No lens and no digital transmission. Explore how a tiny pinhole captures light rays to produce real photos. It does not take the best photos in the world, but definitely the most interesting ones. Snap-to-assemble, the only pinhole camera around which uses 135 film cartridge*; it’s an inspiring optical science kit for both kids and adults.
- 1 Set pinhole camera body parts (Assembly required)
- Aluminum foil for making pinhole
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Spring and detailed instructions with fun facts
(Adult supervision required when using needle to poke pinhole)
* (Film cartridge not included)
Choking hazard. Contains small and dangerous parts. Not suitable for children less than 5 years of age.
Recommended for ages 8 and older.
Box Size: 8.50in (21.59cm) x 6.75in (17.15cm) x 2.25in (5.72cm)
Weight: 0 lb 10 oz ( 0.28 kg )
Share your opinions with other customers: