Are you quick on your feet? This fast and fun quiz game makes learning math fun. Listen to the equation, do the math, then step on the answer. The game gets faster as your score gets higher!
The Math Mat Challenge is an exciting and educational game that teaches kids math skills. The way it works is simple, the Math Mat asks a problem and it’s the kids challenge to figure out the solution. By jumping on the correct answer on the Math Mat, kids learn math and the game continues. Six different levels, and three skill levels makes the Math Mat Challenge a great investment for the ‘youngsters’ to really step ahead of the class.
Includes games to challenge players ages 4-7:
- Number Identification and Counting (ages 4-5)
- Addition and Subtraction (ages 5-6)
- Complete the Equation (ages 6-7)
- Critical thinking skills.
- Listening Skills.
- Mental Math Skills.
- Reasoning Skills.
- Number identification.
- Addition / Subtraction.
- Interactive play.
- Math achievement.
The Talking Math Mat Challenge has received many awards:
• Oppenheim Gold Seal of Approval (2002)
• The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval (2002)
• Creative Classroom's Teacher Tested Tools Award (2002)
• Teacher's Choice Award - Learning Magazine (2002)
• Canadian Toy Testing Council Three Star Seal (2002)
• Best Toys of the Year - Smart Toys for Learning Category - Parents Magazine (2002)
• Parent's Choice 2002 Recommended Award Winner (2002)
• Silver Award - UK - Practical Preschool Magazine (2002)
• Amazing Toy Awards 2002 - Math and Preschool categories -Babyzone.com (2002)
Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included).
Mat dimensions: 34 inches in diameter. (86.36 cm diameter)
At xUmp.com you will find a large selection of scientific products carefully curated by real scientists and educators. We sell everything from educational toys, teacher supplies for science classroom, lab equipment, science toys, science fair supplies, classroom equipment, chemistry glassware, chemistry lab equipment, physics demos, electronics supplies, robots, science kits to geeky science gifts.