3 customer reviews
Save additional 10% OFF with coupon code: OCTOBERFEST
This hand-held digital logic probe provides convenient and precise use in the measurement of logic circuits. It displays logic levels (high or low), pulses and voltage transients down to 25 nanoseconds. High intensity LED readouts provide instant response to the logic state. An excellent tool to have on hand for your next electronics project!
- Tests all logic families (TTL, LSI, CMOS, ECT)
- Captures pulses to 25ns (20MHz)
- Audio beeper, two sounds (HI and LOW)
- Memory function
- Colored LED’s for different functions
- Input overload protection
- Logic probe is circuit powered
- Reverse polarity protection
- Working voltage: 4-18 VDC
- Frequency response: 20MHz
- Minimum detectable pulse width: 25ns
- Input impedance: 1MW
- Input overload protection: ±220VAC/DC 15s
- Supply voltage protection: ±20VDC
- Pulse indicator flash time: 500ms
- Operating temperature: 32° - 122°F
11.50 x 3.50 x 0.75 inches
29.21cm x 8.89cm x 1.91cm
0 lb 4 oz
a useful tool
Wally from NC, USA
The logic probe was delivered on-time and was as expected. I am debugging a display board based on a MC68HC11F1 uP and it was very helpful.
Logic Probe Purchase & Review
David Jaehnke from Clovis, NM
Purchase was completed very easily thru the xUmp website and item arrived within time specified. I haven't had time to use the probe yet. However, its specifications are outstanding when compared with similar products in the same price range. I'm completely satisfied with this purchase!
Much better than I thought it would be
David Chung from USA, TX, Houston
Nice logic probe--the pulser is a particularly nice feature. Highly recommend it.